Sharks hold a fascination for humans as the wide-eyed killers of the deep. The truth is that most shark attacks happen near the beach, and they are not cold-blooded killers. They are highly intelligent animals which are extremely dangerous under the wrong conditions. According to research, sharks won’t attack unless they are provoked, but it is also a well-known fact that they are attracted to the scent of blood. So if there’s a wounded person in the water, it would be quite dangerous for him or her to be in shark-infested waters. The following are the most dangerous sharks in the world.
You might also like
- Hair Raising Facts About These 10 Most Dangerous Snakes In the World
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods to Avoid in the US
- 7 Most Dangerous Cities in Florida with the Highest Crime Rates
- 15 Most Dangerous Cities in America that Will Alarm You
- 20 Most Dangerous Cities You Definitely Have to Avoid
- 10 Most Dangerous Roller Coasters #1 Is Heart-Pounding!