Ohio is one of America’s largest and most populous states. It is also considered the ultimate bellwether for election results. They have consistently predicted presidential election winners as whoever wins the state also wins the national race. This is why there is too much government attention on this state, not only during the election season, but even beyond. Despite the efforts of the government to improve Ohio and keep it safe, it still is home to some of the most violent cities. Let us take a look at 7 of the most dangerous cities in Ohio and how these cities have tarnished the state’s name.
You might also like
- 20 Most Dangerous Cities You Definitely Have to Avoid
- Looking Into the 10 Most Dangerous Biker Gangs in the U.S.
- 7 Most Dangerous Martial Arts You Might be More Curious to Try
- The 20 Most Dangerous Cities In The World
- The 10 Most Dangerous Health Habits You Should Avoid
- These 12 Most Dangerous Volcanoes are Sights to Behold