There are a few types of biker gangs and not all of them are bad. Some biker gangs are formed by friends with a common love for motorcycles and going on bike trips. However, biker gangs gained a bad rep because of the notoriety caused by biker groups that became outlaws. They were labeled “one percent” MCs (motorcycle clubs) that since the 1930s, have been hounded by the federal government. They are into various types of crime, including contract killing, racketeering and drug trafficking. These 10 most dangerous biker gangs in the U.S are still around and continue to be a scourge to law enforcement agencies.
You might also like
- 7 Most Dangerous Mountains to Climb – Beware of These Peaks!
- These 7 Most Dangerous Spiders are Truly Your Nightmare Materials
- These 12 Most Dangerous Airports Will Leave You Breathless
- You Won’t Pet These 15 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds For Sure
- 7 Most Dangerous Martial Arts You Might be More Curious to Try
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in NYC with High Crime Rates