Ancient people thought that they were being punished by their gods whenever a volcanic eruption occurs. Scientific and geologic research in recent centuries has shown that this is a result of an overflow of hot magma pushed through natural openings on the surface of the Earth. These explosions have always been strong and thunderous. Today, they cause more damage and fatality due to population increase around these dangerous mountains. The most dangerous volcanoes are pretty much active today as they were back then. As long as a volcano is active, you better stay away from it before it starts spewing fire.
You might also like
- The 20 Most Dangerous Cities In The World
- 7 Most Dangerous College Campuses in America to Avoid in America
- 7 Most Dangerous Cities in Florida with the Highest Crime Rates
- These 7 Most Dangerous Spiders are Truly Your Nightmare Materials
- 7 Most Dangerous Insects That Can Make You Scream
- 7 Most Dangerous Mountains to Climb – Beware of These Peaks!