The views from these peaks are so beautiful. Climbers who have been to these places claim that they are the closest thing to things to heaven on Earth. Unfortunately, many claim that the road to these pieces of Paradise involve going through hell. The most experienced climbers sometimes even back on some of these peaks. The respect that they give the slopes of these mountains is next to nothing. They know what is at stake there. The dangers involved may make the climb more exciting to most of them. The most dangerous mountains to climb are also the most treacherous peaks!
You might also like
- 7 Most Dangerous Insects That Can Make You Scream
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods to Avoid in the US
- 7 Most Dangerous College Campuses in America to Avoid in America
- These 7 Most Dangerous Cities in Ohio Give the State a Bad Name
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in Chicago to Avoid
- 7 Most Dangerous Centipedes You Should Watch Out For Lest You Die