There are a few types of biker gangs and not all of them are bad. Some biker gangs are formed by friends with a common love for motorcycles and going on bike trips. However, biker gangs gained a bad rep because of the notoriety caused by biker groups that became outlaws. They were labeled “one percent” MCs (motorcycle clubs) that since the 1930s, have been hounded by the federal government. They are into various types of crime, including contract killing, racketeering and drug trafficking. These 10 most dangerous biker gangs in the U.S are still around and continue to be a scourge to law enforcement agencies.
You might also like
- These 12 Most Dangerous Volcanoes are Sights to Behold
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods to Avoid in the US
- 7 Most Dangerous Jellyfish and Their Deadly Sting
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in NYC with High Crime Rates
- 7 Most Dangerous Mountains to Climb – Beware of These Peaks!
- These 12 Most Dangerous Airports Will Leave You Breathless