You may have experienced wading in the water and see a jellyfish floating its way towards you, chances are you will swim real fast away from these sea creatures as far as possible. It is hard to spot them in the waters. They can be so translucent that they blend straight off the waters and become invisible. These jellies make use of these stings for hunting and as a shield against aggressors. Jellies are not at all dangerous, but there are specimens that are quite deadly. Come, let’s take a look at the most dangerous jellyfish in the world today!
You might also like
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods to Avoid in the US
- 7 Most Dangerous Jellyfish and Their Deadly Sting
- 7 Most Dangerous Martial Arts You Might be More Curious to Try
- 10 Most Dangerous Roller Coasters #1 Is Heart-Pounding!
- 7 Most Dangerous Dinosaurs and Awesome Predators
- You Won’t Pet These 15 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds For Sure