You may have experienced wading in the water and see a jellyfish floating its way towards you, chances are you will swim real fast away from these sea creatures as far as possible. It is hard to spot them in the waters. They can be so translucent that they blend straight off the waters and become invisible. These jellies make use of these stings for hunting and as a shield against aggressors. Jellies are not at all dangerous, but there are specimens that are quite deadly. Come, let’s take a look at the most dangerous jellyfish in the world today!
You might also like
- 7 Most Dangerous Jellyfish and Their Deadly Sting
- The 10 Most Dangerous Health Habits You Should Avoid
- 7 Most Dangerous Centipedes You Should Watch Out For Lest You Die
- 14 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America and Why They’re on the List
- Avoid These 7 Most Dangerous Cities in California if You Can!
- These 7 Most Dangerous Cities in Ohio Give the State a Bad Name