New York City or NYC is the most populous city in the USA. It’s the center of various fields, including entertainment, education, technology, research, fashion, art, media, finance, and commerce. It’s also known as the cultural and financial capital of the world. Over one hundred colleges and universities can be found here, including those that belong to the top 35 not just in America, but in the entire globe. This includes Rockefeller University, New York University, and Columbia University. The crime rate in the city has dramatically decreased since the early 90’s and it has had one of the lowest crime rates in the US. However, crimes still happen and the places on the list are the most dangerous neighborhoods in NYC.
You might also like
- 7 Most Dangerous Centipedes You Should Watch Out For Lest You Die
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in NYC with High Crime Rates
- 7 Most Dangerous Mountains to Climb – Beware of These Peaks!
- 10 Most Dangerous Roller Coasters #1 Is Heart-Pounding!
- Avoid These 7 Most Dangerous Cities in California if You Can!
- 7 Most Dangerous Jellyfish and Their Deadly Sting