Sharks hold a fascination for humans as the wide-eyed killers of the deep. The truth is that most shark attacks happen near the beach, and they are not cold-blooded killers. They are highly intelligent animals which are extremely dangerous under the wrong conditions. According to research, sharks won’t attack unless they are provoked, but it is also a well-known fact that they are attracted to the scent of blood. So if there’s a wounded person in the water, it would be quite dangerous for him or her to be in shark-infested waters. The following are the most dangerous sharks in the world.
You might also like
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in NYC with High Crime Rates
- 7 Most Dangerous Cities in Florida with the Highest Crime Rates
- 7 Most Dangerous Spiders That Will Give You the Chills
- These 12 Most Dangerous Volcanoes are Sights to Behold
- 7 Most Dangerous Jellyfish and Their Deadly Sting
- 7 Most Dangerous Insects That Can Make You Scream