You may have experienced wading in the water and see a jellyfish floating its way towards you, chances are you will swim real fast away from these sea creatures as far as possible. It is hard to spot them in the waters. They can be so translucent that they blend straight off the waters and become invisible. These jellies make use of these stings for hunting and as a shield against aggressors. Jellies are not at all dangerous, but there are specimens that are quite deadly. Come, let’s take a look at the most dangerous jellyfish in the world today!
You might also like
- 7 Most Dangerous Insects That Can Make You Scream
- These 7 Most Dangerous Spiders are Truly Your Nightmare Materials
- The 10 Most Dangerous Sharks: # 3 Will Give You Nightmares!
- 20 Most Dangerous Cities You Definitely Have to Avoid
- 7 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods to Avoid in the US
- These 10 Most Dangerous Prisons will Scare the Hell Out of You